Tuesday 6 October 2009

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish....

This may mean something to you if you are a Douglas Adams fan... if not I do apologise.

However, what the title is alluding to is my decision to give up this site. My reason is simple I just don't seem to have the time I would like to dedicate to it and participate properly, I seem to be neglecting loads of people and constantly feel guilty at my lack of interaction. So, I just thought I'd let you know it has been lovely meeting you all, and I will probably pop by for a nose every now and then, but I am going to take a break from Blogger for a while (or maybe longer eh?)

Thanks so much to all the lovely people who helped me and made friends with me, sorry I have been so remiss in the past couple of months

Lots of Love Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey - I'm so so sorry you're feeling like this. It will be horrible not to have you around. Don't give up completely. Just leave it for a while and come back when you feel like it. I understand about not having time - I feel like that all the time and it's completely frustrating and sometimes I don't write for a week but then miss it. We'll all miss you. But have a break and we'll be here when you come back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll miss you but totally understandable

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll miss ya and will check back often to visit (and to see if you've found that little bit of time just to let us know you're still alive! :) I totally understand! Even I've only been able to post a few days a week now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly! What a shame. I'm gonna miss you hon. But if you decide to come back, we'll all be here.

    Love RMxx

    ReplyDelete