Wednesday 29 July 2009

Stress v Swine Flu

I know which I'd prefer it to be, but whatever it is I'm feeling a bit grot today. It started monday night and I have been steadfastly ignoring it since then, it's not listening though and keeps insisting on pushing it's way forward. So be it illness or stress induced symptoms, I'd like it to go away now please.

My throat is dry (not sore) my head is fuzzy (not aching) and my temper... well my temper is fantastic! Just ask the poor kids!

Patience is not a virtue I am in possesion of today and snappiness is an art form I have mastered well, all in all I am a joy to live with it at the mo.

True to form for me when I get stressed I do that old crabby (cancerian) retreat thing, I noticed that I was avoiding here the other day, my concentration is just shot to pieces.

So, please excuse my absence and lack of commenting when I have passed though, my head's just not working properly! Oh and the cause of my stress will be resolved fairly shortly one way or another (can't say exactly when) and it revolves around the obtaining of a certain piece of paper... to do with automobiles... you know what I mean don't you? I can't even talk about it at the mo and there is still a way to go!!!! AAAAARGH, I don't do pressure .

Going now, fancy a cup of hot choccy and a silly film
The Love Guru is on soon, not sure I'll like it but suspect it won't take a lot of working out so it'll do nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Get LOTS of rest and drink LOTS of water. Get better soon...mommies don't have time to be sick (lol).

    ReplyDelete