Friday 28 August 2009

MONEY! Woo hoo!

Money day has arrived, but sadly I suspect the list as long as my arm (almost) will deplete my stocks considerably in a very short amount of time.

Eldest Lad has also decided he needs a haircut and I have to try and describe the style that he is after to the hairdresser man...I don't really know what the style is for the young people these days. I have been told the phrase "emo" is the one to use, sounds a bit strange to me.

I will report back shortly as to the inordinate amount of money spent and the state of my lads hair.... wish me luck... I'm going in!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you call it "Money Day"... We call it payday here in the US. Anyway, good luck with the haircut. EMO scares me though. Have you googled it? The styles are somewhat frightening to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete