Wednesday 9 September 2009

Day One...

I am just popping in to reassure the residents of Hampshire that I will be extra careful on my morning drives! Oh and just to inform you all that I made it, woo hoo, first drive to and from work completed without incident... and parking of course, yay!

I felt a little under the weather this morning and had to work very hard at not biting the heads off my poor babies as my stress levels soared. I had a bit of a where's my purse gone moment but my lovely eldest daughter found it for me (in my dressing gown pocket for some reason) and the panic subsided. As always with me the anticipation is the worst bit of any endeavour, and once I was on the road and dropping my littleuns off at school and nursery, I didn't feel quite so bad. The best bit was when I got to work and found a huge parking space (Yay!!!) and managed to park in it, I felt much much better.

Work was as expected, although I did remember a lot more than I thought I would, and the day passed fairly swiftly. It's almost like the six weeks didn't happen, oh well roll on lottery win, that's what I say.

Right, off to try and get more sleep (did get about eight hours last night ) and be fresh and daisy like in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment