Friday 15 May 2009

I Lied!

I am not up to full blogging capacity today! Still shattered and thanking G I F.

Little Miss has the most confusing case of chicken pox I've ever seen, the little blisters have almost gone and the rashy spots on her tummy and legs have gone right down. This was not how I remember the others getting it. We shall see how youngest boy fares over the next couple of weeks and see if anything develops with him.

Today at work was the most boring so far. We were trying to get me onto the office system, the IT blokes had set it up, I had icons on the screen and everything...however, trying to get into anything proved fruitless, all day. Nothing changes. I'd like to say I was surprised, but then I would be telling an untruth .

I am off to watch the rest of
Fifth Element now, I can watch that film over and over without getting tired of it, good old Brucie .

1 comment: