Saturday 28 March 2009

Well Folks...

My gorgeous child has had her hair done....it took over an hour, phew, think the girl who did it was knackered afterwards! She (the hairdresser) was most trepidatious before she started, and kept saying "are you sure?" when indicating how much she was going to cut off

You ready?



Oh and the hairdresser straightened it as well, you can probably tell. I managed not to blub as they were cutting (just about) and I have to say it's beautiful. I was so impressed with the girl that I've booked myself in for a cut and colour the week after easter, but the cost of that is going to be something I may not wish to discuss .

Ah well 'tis done now and she still looks luverly ( as I knew she would) and looks like all my babies are growing up when I'm not looking .

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and I love the hair cut! The cousin It pics were too funny! Glad to read you got some sleep. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks lovely and it should be easier to take care of now. Although it was so lovely and long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah - I think her hair is beautiful both ways. Well done for being brave and letting her have it done!! btw, your little one in the photo is the absolute spitting image of my little one. too cute x

    ReplyDelete