8 things I am looking forward to...
- Friday... cos friday is payday and briefly there will be some money to spend.
- Ooh this isn't easy, um thursday nights telly, Bones, Greys Anatomy and ER all in one night.
- Going to see Take That in july (I know it's a long way off but I am excited already, a day away and a night in a hotel woo hoo)
- Earning some money of my own, sadly this involves going back to work.
- Getting a new kitten when we can afford one
- Biggest Girls birthday next month
- Being able to drive (goodness knows when that might be)
- Saturday cos that's when I eat whatever I like!
8 things I did yesterday...
- Had a really bad driving lesson
- Visited my friend and had a cup of tea (or two)
- Took the kids to school (school run Hit 40 lol)
- Sorted out returning to work after a two year break (yuk yuk yuk!)
- Sorted out sending baby girl to nursery (sob, sniffle)
- Talked to my best friend on the phone for about half an hour
- Made a really lazy dinner
- Fell asleep whilst watching the programme I was waiting for!!! Luckily it's recorded
8 things I wish I could do
- Fly! Not likely I know
- Not go back to work
- Be rich and a lady who lunches
- Go to the gym
- Swim properly
- Go on holiday
- Go to the pictures and watch a girly film, no cartoon or animation.
8 shows I watch
- Greys Anatomy
- Bones (cor David Boreanaz)
- Dexter (back on friday yay!)
- QI (Stephen Fry is my hero.. brain the size of a planet that man)
- Ashes to Ashes (when I can stay awake)
8 people I tag....
Laura atAre We Nearly There Yet Mummy? ,Leann at Look! A Baby Wolf!, Tara at Sticky Fingers, Madre at 2 is my LIMIT...I just happen to have 3 , Maternal Tales from the South Coast, Lisa at I Didn't Get The Message, Christine's Blog and Karen at The Scoop
Ok ladies apologies if this is not your thing but join in if you like