Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tagged!

Ah! Now what do I do, bear with me while I work this out. I have been tagged by Hit 40 on Sane Without Drugs. So here goes
8 things I am looking forward to...
  1. Friday... cos friday is payday and briefly there will be some money to spend.
  2. Ooh this isn't easy, um thursday nights telly, Bones, Greys Anatomy and ER all in one night.
  3. Going to see Take That in july (I know it's a long way off but I am excited already, a day away and a night in a hotel woo hoo)
  4. Earning some money of my own, sadly this involves going back to work.
  5. Getting a new kitten when we can afford one
  6. Biggest Girls birthday next month
  7. Being able to drive (goodness knows when that might be)
  8. Saturday cos that's when I eat whatever I like!

8 things I did yesterday...

  1. Had a really bad driving lesson
  2. Visited my friend and had a cup of tea (or two)
  3. Took the kids to school (school run Hit 40 lol)
  4. Sorted out returning to work after a two year break (yuk yuk yuk!)
  5. Sorted out sending baby girl to nursery (sob, sniffle)
  6. Talked to my best friend on the phone for about half an hour
  7. Made a really lazy dinner
  8. Fell asleep whilst watching the programme I was waiting for!!! Luckily it's recorded

8 things I wish I could do

  1. Fly! Not likely I know
  2. Drive
  3. Not go back to work
  4. Be rich and a lady who lunches
  5. Go to the gym
  6. Swim properly
  7. Go on holiday
  8. Go to the pictures and watch a girly film, no cartoon or animation.

8 shows I watch

  1. ER
  2. Greys Anatomy
  3. Bones (cor David Boreanaz)
  4. Dexter (back on friday yay!)
  5. QI (Stephen Fry is my hero.. brain the size of a planet that man)
  6. Fringe
  7. Heroes
  8. Ashes to Ashes (when I can stay awake)

8 people I tag....

Laura atAre We Nearly There Yet Mummy? ,Leann at Look! A Baby Wolf!, Tara at Sticky Fingers, Madre at 2 is my LIMIT...I just happen to have 3 , Maternal Tales from the South Coast, Lisa at I Didn't Get The Message, Christine's Blog and Karen at The Scoop

Ok ladies apologies if this is not your thing but join in if you like

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I've enjoyed reading this meme for you and others. I get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag, no promises though! 8 things are a lot of things to come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No probs, as I said only if you want to, no pressure! Luv Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's done, and thanks for including me. I like these kind of memes myself. I rarely know what I'm going to say and I like a good surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just seen this - sorry am on catch-up because hubby is home and I haven't had as long to blog. Funnily enough he'd rather I didn't sit in front of the computer all evening!! Can't hink why...

    Will get on the case with this. Thank you so much!!

    And, have faith, you will drive one day!!

    x

    ReplyDelete